January 2, 2013

New look.

I've mentioned before that one of my favorite people is Abby from Vanilla & Lace. She is one of those people that I think is just plain ol' COOL. If we went to school together, I would have been too nervous to try and be her friend directly. If I played my cards right, I would have become her friend by association, but would have still been too nervous to REALLY be her friend.

I know, I'm pathetic. Well, anyway, my new blog look is inspired her. Her blog is incredibly minimalistic. I appreciate the look, and the fact that I used the same yellow is more of a coincidence. I like the yellow.

Well, even though it's a little embarrassing that I'm copying someone, I don't care. I totally aspire to be as cool as her. Maybe I'll even marry a rockstar.

Probably not.

It's the second day of the new year. It feels like it's going to take so long to get to December again, but it is going to be here in no time.

My friend Samantha and I are going to have our friend Christmas tonight. Swap gifts and laugh and drink coffee. It's not very different from what we do every time, except we don't give each other gifts very willy-nilly.

I'm trying to round up my life a little bit. I went to the gym and wrote myself into some slots for the next couple weeks. Tomorrow I go in at 9:30 in the morning. That's me being idealistic about not going bed at 4 am and waking up at 2 in the afternoon. I want to be more of a morning person. Not necessarily early morning, but before 10 would be nice. Even though I have no life, I don't want to constantly live like I'm unemployed.

Even if that means I only wake up at 9 in the morning and don't do anything else for the rest of the day.

Not much to say at this point. There isn't a whole lot going on, and everything is sort of at a standstill until Grandma's memorial service this Sunday. That will probably bring some sense of closure to everything..at least for me, It's different for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment