January 8, 2013

Clearwater, FL?

So, I think that something about my dad's computer is synced into Florida. Almost every time I come to my blog, "Clearwater, FL" has also just arrived. It's weird.

Today has been full of idiots. We had no half and half this morning for coffee. I went to get some. The lady at the supermarket was a meanie, which is irrelevant to the idiots. So, I'm on my way home. I turn onto my street. I see a lady, walking her two Corgis in the middle of the road. At first it looks like she's going to move over and get out of my way, but in fact, she moves to the center of my lane, and stays there. I literally slow down to a stop and wait for her to move. It took at least a minute for her to turn around and get out of the way. I mean, Corgis are cute, I like them, but they have ridiculously short legs. They can't walk fast enough to matter. when she finally saw me, she and her dumb dogs started "running" over into the middle of the opposite lane.

And then tonight, on my way home from the gym, these two punky kids are walking, again, in the middle of the lane. I'm coming around a sharp curve in my street, and almost hit them because they are IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LANE. Side by side, thus taking up more space.

Seriously people? My street connects the 97 to the 133. You act like it's deserted and no one travels it ever. GET A CLUE.

>_< Anyway. People on Facebook were idiots too, unfortunately. However, fortunately, when I told someone about it, they got upset as well. I was worried that I was over-reacting, but really, I'm not.

If you represent a Bible college, homosexuality is not something that you can use as a joke. It just isn't, no matter what you represent, but especially a college that doesn't support the homosexual lifestyle. Talk about being disrespectful across the board.

O_O ANYWAY. Aside from all the stupid people, this was a really nice day. Mrs. Smith stopped by, and she, my mother and I had a really nice time chatting and laughing. She was here for quite a while, it was great.

They both convinced me to go apply at Market Basket. The one place that I have never wanted to work. Just wait. Watch me get hired, and be able to live out all my dreams. I don't doubt it at all.

I had a good workout. I stopped myself from buying ice cream just now at the store. I HAVE been eating a lot of wheat, though. Uncool. Because, see, I have this weight loss goal that ends by my birthday.

But ya know, there is always a new chance to make better decisions. I just have to make the right decisions all the time, not when I feel like it.

This is probably why I don't have a job yet. I'm still trying to juggle holding my regular life together. Ridiculous.

Okay, I'm done complaining and whatever else it is that I'm doing.

People are dumb, and sometimes I'm dumb, and sometimes people are dumber than me.

Also, DOWNTON ABBEY WAS AMAZING ON SUNDAY. AMAZING. SO FREAKING GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment