September 13, 2012

Dancing Sea Dragons!

My dad is watching some video about this super cool creature called a sea dragon! It literally looks like a dragon. It's like a sea horse, only WAY cooler!

Anyway. I don't really have anything to blog about. However, one thing is on my mind that I'm really excited about.

So, I bought this dress, from Old Navy. It's black & white, striped, and pretty darn great. I have it hanging on my window as "inspiration," if you will, to motivate me to lose weight. It fits, but it doesn't fit JUST RIGHT yet. Ten pounds, and I'll be good. (Later on, after I make more progress, maybe I'll tell you about the Jeans.) Anyway, every time I see it, I imagine what I look like in it, and I'm like, "I want to wear that thing out." Like, OUT. I can just see myself with some girlfriends, being fancy and gorgeous and having fun.

So, I texted my friends, Allix and Ashley, whom I will be seeing next month. I suggest a dressed up girls night out, sharing fancy appetizers. They both write back, saying essentially, HECK YES.

I'm actually really excited about it. It's going to be really fun. I like friends. I miss being able to go see friends whenever I wanted. Drink coffee any time of day, anywhere.

Also, you know that section in the Facebook Timeline with the bigger pictures of your friends? I like that section.

No comments:

Post a Comment