August 15, 2012

Awkward Silence.

I want to blog something, but I don't know what, exactly.

I thought I had something yesterday. Or earlier this morning. Gone. Absolutely no clue what it was.

No word yet on Newburyport (did I mention that I really love downtown Newburyport?) I'm just a sucker for downtowns, really.

Okay, time is passing REALLY slowly. I put Jayden and Lileigh down for naps almost an hour ago, but it feels like two hours. Time's been passing slowly all week, though, I feel. I'd be pushing Jaden on the swings, (the past two days I was babysitting another brother and sister, Jaden and Claire), I'd look at the clock and it says 1:30, and then it says 1:38 after what feels like thirty minutes later.

Just weird. It's like the Twilight Zone, but with small children.

Well, that's it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment