April 28, 2013

My hope for YOU.

If you decided to click on the link to this post, I have something to say to you.

Everyone deserves to do what they love. Sometimes it takes a longer time for dreams to be achieved for some than it does for others, but everyone deserves to be actively involved in whatever brings them the most joy, and sense of accomplishment.

We all have dreams, desires. We favor some activities over others. We're unique, and what we love is what makes the world go 'round.

I don't know what you love, but I know that you love something. If you aren't sure what you're passionate about, I hope that you discover it, and I hope that you find the courage to throw yourself into it absolutely.

If you're currently putting aside your passion for something else, then I hope that one day you will have the opportunity to pursue your dreams, and do what you love.

Life comes with disappointments, sure, but that doesn't mean that you have any reason to give up or think that you're stuck in some dead-end gig for the rest of your life.

Trust the Lord for your dreams. They aren't too small, or insignificant. It's what you love, and that's what matters.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment