February 5, 2013

Psheeeewwwwwww

Nothing deflates the glory of paying off your college bills like being told that you have to pay 6 bucks to get your yearbook shipped to you.

I'm not begrudging anyone, but really? I got paid my thirty dollars for the week, took out my tithe, paid off the last $25 to be paid-in-full, and now, when I have three dollars left in the bank, I have to give MORE money? There's not six bucks in the alumni fund to help a sister out? Dag, bro.

See, now my gangster is coming out. Man.

I'm getting my diploma, which is nice. I can put it in the frame my parents got me for graduation.

This really isn't very exciting, is it? For me it is, but I know that people owe crazy loans that won't be paid-off, ever.

Oh, well. I'll just set aside six dollars from next weeks thirty dollars and live my life.

Anyway, nothing new. Got a new/used bookshelf from the side of the road. It's pretty clean, and it was free, so, holla.

I missed my workout because I couldn't find my car keys, and walking would make me late. And it was freezing cold. Lame sauce. Keys always manage to be lost at the worst times.

df;iohdfdflkjflkjfl/kzdflsoperpja

Well, good night. Honor God. Be smart. Marry the woman you say you love (it's okay, I know it's not me).

That's all the advice I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment