Anyhow. The original plan was that I fly out to Colorado when she's done working there for a year, and we take a super wonderful road trip back home. However, situations (good ones!) may dictate that I just fly there and fly home. We'll have to see what happens :) Either way - I'm saving up my coins (and a few dollars when I can).
This is Anna and me, from...I think February when we went to the Revival services at our Bible college.
In other news...thoughts frolicking through my mind:
- The music in Adele's songs.
- My super cute yellow mug.
- My inability to stop buying bright green t-shirts.
- Roman's wedding next May (I don't think I'll ever be not super excited for him.)
- Random friendships that I've made recently.
- Curry scrambled eggs.
- Whether I should get a smoothie tonight or not.
- Where I stand on Maroon 5.
- How the guitar riff that is played throughout Relient K's "Here I Am," sounds like something eleventyseven would play.
- What happened to Caleb from 11t7? I had a huge crush on him.
Well, that's all. Just something random cuz I felt like blogging.