March 14, 2013

Overwhelmed, blessed, and maybe a little stressed.

Three doors. Three doors in less than a week have opened with opportunities for me.

One of them leads to my passion (coffee - however, it's harder to make definite assumptions about this one), one of them leads to familiar work, unfamiliar territory, and a neat experience, and the other leads to ministry/leadership of sorts and my best friend, and also unfamiliar territory. Add in continuing my education and you've got yourself a nice hallway of decisions.

I'm overwhelmed by the Lord. I didn't knock on any of these doors, someone came out of each of them and reached out to me. All of them are a means of supporting myself financially, which is something that I've told the Lord is really important to me.

All I can do is trust God to make it clear what His will is. I really just have to trust Him because all these things wouldn't be blocking my path unless the Lord knew what was going to happen with each of them.

But it sure does make one's mind feel crowded.

"There are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel - that will stand." Proverbs 19:21

P.S. Did I mention that my time at the Gym might be coming to an end? The franchise changed hands while I was in Arizona, and chances are good that they won't need me there anymore (it's a husband and wife who are making it their full-time gig.) Billy is so sweet, though. He said that he's been bragging on me, and is letting me still come in to work out, even though I have yet to do any work since I've been back. I said I felt bad, but he told me come in one more week, and he'll figure out when would be the right time to introduce me to the new owners. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Hannah, looks like you have some choices to make. I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete