March 15, 2013

Hey, guess what I did?

Signed up for college. Yup. What does this mean, concerning my previous post? Well, simply, it means that I'm staying home.

It does not mean that the door concerning coffee has been settled, but it does mean that I'm not going to Tennessee or Colorado.

Other than that, I don't know what else it could mean. Except that I'm going to some day in the near future have a Bachelor's degree. Yeehaw. I'm pretty excited about it, honestly. It's a good way to keep busy in a productive way, and I can study whatever I want.

Blahdy blah, not much else to say at this point. Going to Small Group with Priscilla tonight. My car has three leaky tires, which is wack. I'm still hoping to see Anberlin this month, but I have no idea how that's going to happen :P I'm content to miss it if I must. I'm sure they'll be back.

And, well, I'm going to be running a lot more these days, as the sun is out longer. I'm taking a break today because my legs are like, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?" but I figure for someone who hasn't done any working out for two weeks, getting twelve miles in three days is pretty neat, and I'm content to take a break.

Aaaaand that's all. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment