March 12, 2012

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, for meeee

I have a fondness for Mondays, January 1st, my birthday, and the beginning of each month.

What do these things all have in common? New beginnings. Yeah, I know that every morning is new too, but...it's not the same. Not for me, anyway. I like fresh starts, renewing goals that have become a bit tattered, etc. Well, today was that day. It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, the breeze was pleasant, it was easily 60 degrees today. I got up, walked to the gym, had a great workout, came home, paid more money on my school bill, decided to become an eBay-er and had a good brunch. I then proceeded to walk back to the gym to work, rocked my job like a boss (big thanks to W.B. Mason worker who FINALLY found our Purell order!), came home, had a fine lupper (lunch/supper), got my Amtrak rewards card, and I'm now blogging.

For me, this is success. I'm drinking oodles of water, which is also wonderful. So...the point of all this is to say...it's been a very good day, and I'm optimistic for the future. I hope you had a good day, and if you didn't, I hope you keep looking forward to tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment