June 17, 2013

The funny thing.

You ever have those things in your head that you want to express, and would express despite what people may think if you had the guts - but can't? I'm like that with certain things. Mostly silly things that don't carry any weight to them. But I can't write them down. Writing/journaling/blogging is probably my best means of communication. My thoughts just come out more clearly, and more honestly this way. However, there are somethings that I subconsciously refuse to express on paper or on here because I will simply feel too ridiculous. Even in a completely private journal. I don't know what it is about human nature that we are able to be embarrassed by our own secret honesty. It's nothing bad. It's nothing incriminating. It's just...silly.. To me.

Live life in denial. That's my motto. (Well. About certain things. Not everything. Just the things that make we exceedingly vulnerable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment