January 11, 2012

I figure I'll just keep saying stuff...

...until I figure out what the point of this thing is.

New Photography 365 over there, btw (I'll try to post tomorrow's sooner than I did todays...--->

I don't know if anyone reads my blog. There's not much to look at, but maybe that's just me. I don't have much to say right now, and that's okay. I don't want to force myself into doing something super impressive with this thing. It's not like I have my own family, or a business or am doing any major projects. I'm just living my life, waiting to see what's coming my way.

The unfortunate thing is that because I'm advertised this thing on Facebook, I can't be as brutally honest on here as I'd like. Or rather, as I would normally (same thing, I guess.) I suppose that's good because if I make it too ranty or too uber personal, it's not going to draw anyone's attention. That's been my problem in the past. My posts would be long tirades about whatever, or blah blah blahing about me me me. Borrrrring.

We'll see. There's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment