January 8, 2012

Photography 365, Days 1 - 9

1. A picture of me. Check! It's at the top over there --->
2. Breakfast. Coffee is a must every day :)

3. Something I adore. Okay, okay...it's two pictures, but I can't leave either one out! I babysit these two cuties and love them.

4. Letterbox (or mailbox). Well, I don't have that, but I do have a picture of a Christmas card :\

5. Something I wore. I love my baby blues.

6. Makes me smile. My bff Jane! (Actually, Allix. She's coming to visit in 17 days!)

7. Favorite. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite...

8. My sky.

9. Daily routine. I make coffee everyday (okay, so this is kind of a cheat...)


Hooray! I've caught up (and I think these ARE all from January 2012! Except for the sky, cookies and Allix.) Starting tomorrow I'll have a little photo feed over there --->
and we'll all have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that picture of L, yet. I LOVE IT! It's a perfect partner to the J pic.

    ReplyDelete